Search This Blog

Follow by Email

An open letter to all you rightwing sonsofbitches

I listened as you called my President a Muslim.
I listened as you called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as you said he wasn't born here.
I watched as you blocked every single path to progress President Obama proposed.
I saw your pictures of President Obama as Hitler, as a pimp, as a witch doctor.
I watched you shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice.
I watched you turn you backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialog.
I watched you say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as you openly said you will oppose President Obama at every turn.
I watched as you did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.

Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
Now, I'm being called on to  move forward.
Now, I'm being called on to  denounce protesters.
Now, I'm being called on to  "Get over it."
Now, I'm being called on to  accept the most unqualified, most ignorant, most dangerous man ever not elected to be President.


Well, here's a news flash for you:  
FUCK YOU.

I will not.

I will call out every lie from Trump, from Republicans, from Tea Partiers . . . from every single rightwing sonofabitch.
I will broadcast your lies.
I will mock you at every turn.
I will just say "NO GODDAM WAY."

4 comments:

  1. Right there with you! Let's hope the Dems left in Congress don't wimp out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more.
    Elaine in BC Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now gut the office of OCE,bunch of assholes,majority in both houses of congress.No supreme court justice....,wait till the first courier in drumps hand written orders,gets hijacked or kidnapped,reminds me of a guy named Osama bin Laden..NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!Take back America what to the 1950s,stupid assholes,at least we live in Oregon,California,and spend 6 month's in sunny Mexico every winter.We have Medicare,social security,we will fight this twitterlini all the way for as long as he can last.Paul Ryan,LOSER STICK IT UP YOUR FROZEN TUNDRA ASS!!Mitch the turtle,stick it under your shell.Get ready for obstruction!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete