Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Meanwhile, back in Alaska, the Palin Freak Show continues

Track Palin, Sarah's oldest son, knocked up his girlfriend who gave birth to a boy in October.  She immediately sued for sole custody and placed a restraining order on Track because of his violent attacks on her.  Now, details have been made public.  Remember:   This is Sarah Palin's son -- that's Sarah Palin as in GOP VP candidate -- Sarah Palin as in the screeching harpie whose Facebook page is filled with references to God - - -


Courtesy of Radar Online:  

As Radar reported, Track’s ex-girlfriend and baby mama Jordan Loewe filed for custody of the former couple’s newborn son, Charlie, earlier this month, claiming she was “concerned” about her “safety or the safety of her children.” 

But then, she filed for a restraining order against Track, unleashing a barrage of horrifyingly specific allegations: 

On December 3, she writes in court documents obtained by Radar, “I had brought my son over to visit Track and we started arguing and Track pushed me against the wall while I had our 3 month old son in my arms.” 

Just weeks later on December 22, “He put his hand on my head and squeezed as hard as he could while our son was in the room,” she claims. “He also hawked a giant ball of spit in my face.” 

On on January 8, she alleges, “Track had our son for a couple of hours, then asked me to come get him. When I was on my way he found out I was bringing a girlfriend of mine so there was a third party there – He got angry and told me he was going to ‘put a bullet through my head’ and put us both in the ground.” 

But wait, there's more.

“I had my son in my car driving off his property, and he threw rocks at my car, then got in his truck and followed me,” she writes. 

“He was driving recklessly trying to run me off the road – almost causing an accident multiple times.” In describing her injuries, Loewe says, “I had hand prints (and) red marks on my face (and) head.”

Loewe is asking that Track be kept from communicating with her or her son "in any way." And says she is not after money but only concerned with the her child's safety.

And seriously, who could blame her?

UPDATE:  Sarah Palin has a new website on which she posts her usual drivel.  The day after news of her son's threats against his former girlfriend's life, Sarah posted this pile of steaming horseshit:

-- quote

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.
1 John 3:16


Our culture gets love all wrong, dumbing it down to cheesy greeting cards and cliché romantic comedies. Cupid is held out as the symbol for love. Personally, I find an arrow being shot through your heart by a blindfolded flying baby pretty horrifying.

Todd and I have been together since he was a pup of sixteen and I was seventeen. I can tell you from experience that if your love can be summed up in a Hallmark card, it is not going to weather life’s inevitable storms.Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener. It’s not based on emotions, but is deeply rooted in action and choice. Every day, you either choose to live sacrificially or choose to live selfishly. As C.S. Lewis reminded us, love is a verb and an action. It’s not a feeling.

There are days when I feel like loving Todd about as much as a bloody paper cut, and he, me…about as much as a whacked shin on a darkened staircase. Thankfully our marriage is not built on emotion. It’s rooted in the sacrificial love of our Savior. Jesus showed us that truly loving someone requires great personal sacrifice. After all, His love for His bride, the Church, led Him to a painful death on a cross.

Sweet Freedom in Action

Today, choose to surprise someone you love by sacrificing for them and doing something for them that you might not want to do but that they will love. Show them you love them.

-- end quote

 Sarah says:  "Today, choose to surprise someone you love by sacrificing for them . . . "  

What she really meant to say was:  "Today, choose to surprise someone you love by slapping her  around, spitting in her face, forcing her car off the road with her and an infant inside, then threaten to kill her."

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh, I'll be directing some folks to view the latest palin drama over here!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete